Google+

Sunday 26 January 2014

Three Steps to Success in Internet Business


Internet business today is fast gaining popularity throughout the internet and even in the offline world. It will be a nice decision if you chose to join few internet users who are making huge profits from different internet businesses all over the world. In this report are contained three basic steps you need to take to make the most from the internet.
Step 1
Acquire basic knowledge of the internet: Going to fly an airplane without formal training is one of the most stupid decisions one could ever think of, no matter how smart that person may consider himself to be. Therefore, to succeed or maybe to make money online, you must equip yourself well by acquiring basic knowledge on the field you desire to embrace. This however, does not mean you must pay to have the basic knowledge required to be successful. However, it does mean you must have basic understanding of how the internet works. You can acquire some helpful thought by following educative and informative blogs (subscribing to rss feeds), joining important forum threads and/or chat rooms, hooking up with trending social media platforms and also signing up / subscribing to newsletters. You can as well search for and download some tutorials like; e-books, sound clips, video clips or by listening to podcasts. While it is recommended to go for paid products, free stuffs are also an alternative. If you think you have enough to spend, then you have the decision to make but if you do not, free products goes a long way in helping a newbie.
Step 2
Execute what you have learnt: I am supposed to make much emphasis here for you to understand that knowledge is not power as many people believe. Rather knowledge only becomes power when applied in the right place, in the right time and for the right reason. Let me remind you as I hope you already know that acquiring knowledge is a difficult task but it is even more difficult to apply the knowledge you have acquired than it is acquiring the knowledge, it is most difficult applying knowledge especially when you got it free. When I was first starting up some years back I attended a seminar that was held close to my hood, I attended the seminar thinking that once I step out of the hall I will be bathed with money by those who I have helped with what I learnt. Fortunately, I came out of the hall filled with knowledge of different online moneymaking methods / secrets that I never knew existed. Nevertheless, it was quite unfortunate that one week went by without change, two weeks, even months passed by but I was still broke. It got to a point that I began to ask if it is possible to make money online. To make matters worse, the person I attended the seminar with kept telling me that those people were fraudsters. It made me lose hope that I almost made decision never to listen to any online money making scheme but I could remember that I asked myself if I have ever taking a moment to try out  what I was thought in the seminar hall. The answer was no. So I decided to execute what I learnt when it was almost six months that I attended the seminar. By the 7th month, I started seeing improvement in financial part of my life and that proved to me that yes there is money on the web.
In essence, this whole story is just to prove that carrying a gun without pulling the trigger will not give a bang. In other words, having ocean knowledge without applying it will certainly not yield any result. That been said, you are advised to put what you learnt from step 1 above to work in other to achieve result.
Step 3
This is not part of the game. However, we will appreciate if you
ü  Leave us feedback / your thought on this post using comment box below.
ü  Share this post with friends and loved ones using the social buttons bellow.
ü  Subscribe to rss feeds and / or join our newsletter to receive updates in your mailbox.

Thank you so much for reading this far hope it is informative. If so, please comment and share with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment